7.27.2021

Interstellar Marriage Guide Chapter : 1 [Gene Screening] Prince and Concubine? He has no interest (2).

Nishizawa looked very much like his son, couldn't help but smiled, patted him on the shoulder, and said, "Applying for a holiday, what are your plans?"

Luo Fei said bluntly: "I have never left the Cepheus galaxy. I want to go for a walk before school starts."

Nishizawa nodded in understanding. Although the child has been pampered since childhood. he has lived in a closed aristocratic school during school. After the holidays, he has to study various courses according to his father's arrangements. He has stayed in Capital Star for so many years and did not get to play anywhere.

Luo Fei just took the imperial unified admissions test some time ago and passed the San Romia Military Academy with full scores in all subjects. He will go to university in one month, so if he wants to go out and play, he can only make it in this last month.

Nishizawa was silent for a moment, looked at him, and asked: "Luo Fei, do you think that the requirements of your father are too strict?"

Luo Fei smiled and shook his head: "I am the Emperor's eldest son. I should set an example for my brothers. My father is strict with me, and I hope I can grow up as soon as possible.

His son's consideration made Nishizawa's heart slightly warm, and he reached out, rubbed his hair intimately, and said in a low voice, "You can think of it this way, I will approve this holiday. You apply for half a month. I will approve you for one month. You go for a walk and remember to come back before your birthday. Father wants to hold a grand coming-of-age ceremony for you."

Luo Fei nodded immediately: "I see, thank you, father."

Nishizawa smiled slightly, turned and walked back to the throne to sit down, and then said: "There is one more thing to tell you. According to the previous rules of the royal family, all Alpha princes who will become adults will undergo a genetic screening match to find a suitable Omega. For marriage partners, the Omega Association has just sent over your genetic matching results."

Luo Fei was stunned, frowning slightly undetectable, but quickly changed to a calm expression, and said: "Father's meaning, I need to follow the royal family's previous rules and choose the one with the highest genetic match Omega, and will get engaged by the way at the eighteenth birthday?"

Nishizawa asked, "What do you think of this matter?"

Luo Fei looked up at his father on the throne and said seriously: "I don't want to get engaged so early, and I don't want to get engaged to Omega, which I don't like. Regardless of the result of the association, it will not be my criteria for choosing lovers. I hope, For my future prince and concubine, I can use my own eyes to find, rather than relying on mechanical data screening."

Although he was only eighteen years old, he was very decisive in speaking.


PREVIOUS                                                                                                                 NEXT

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any suggestions. Let me know 😃