7.29.2021

Rebirth of the Strongest Mental Power In the Interstellar Chapter 12: Meeting ( Part 1) (1)

Nan Ming knew by looking at his expression that he was really angry this time, "Why? Then Dad will help you teach him well. you can tell me what he did wrong."

Nan Yu pondered for a while and then said solemnly, "Dad, I think you know my way of getting along with him in the past."

The three of them were silent for a while, because they did know that Bai Zhouyun’s mid-level ability was still mid-level now, and he had a marriage contract with Nan Yu. So, they told Nan Yu that it's not good at all. it seems that they are not afraid of their Nan family regretting their marriage.

Nan Ming felt angry every time he saw Bai Zhouyun. How could such a stinky boy be worthy of his little son?

It's not that their Nan family looks down on the Bai family. It's just that Bai Zhouyun, a kid who is a few kilograms, basically everyone knows how he is. All people are complaining to the Nan family.

It's hard to say how many of them want to kick Bai Zhouyun.

Nan Ming, "You can't tolerate it this time?"

He did not directly ask what happened. he was afraid that Nan Yu would be embarrassed to say it, after all....

Nan Yu didn't realize his father's feelings and said directly, "I chose to forgive him for those things before, not that I didn't care about it, but that I didn't need to care about it, but my generosity made him gradually become this is as it should be."

"As long as I am angry, he will say that I am arrogant. as long as I am dissatisfied with him. he will say that I am difficult to serve. Is he the only one who grew up spoiled by the Bai family? Is it still necessary for me to be a spiritual man to spoil him, a supernatural power?"

It's a joke!

Of course, he didn't mean that people with mental powers can't strive at superpowers, but this kind of petting is also two-way, right?

"This time, he actually hugged Yun Feiyu in front of me. he didn't put me in his eyes! Wait and see. I definitely won't marry such a supernatural person!"

"I thought it was me who misunderstood. I was too caressed. If I speak and apologise well. he won't be like this. They all think that this is all my petting fault. My attitude is wrong. It's really annoying!"

Nan Yu's remarks made the three Nan family father and son suddenly feel a depression in their hearts, thinking about breaking out.

"That brat did this to you? Not on your side?"

This time Nan Yu said this harshly because it made the three of them know the truth so that even if he wasn't with Bai Zhouyun in the future. they wouldn't be too surprised.

But looking at them, it seems that they have been dissatisfied with Bai Zhouyun from a long time ago. Now that he saw their attitude, is he still happy to see it?

Seeing that his goal was achieved, Nan Yu did not continue to speak ill of Bai Zhouyun. He knew very well the feelings between his father and two elder brothers towards him. If it was really stimulated, they might go directly to the Bai family to beat people.

This is not what he wanted to see.

He calmed down, "Anyway, I won't take the initiative to apologize this time. Besides... Forget it, let's see what his attitude is."

Hearing what he said, Nan Ming, Nan Yun, and Nan Zhen had thoughts of going to the Bai family to beat people before they stopped. It must be said that Nan Yu had a good understanding of their ideas.

"Then first see if this stinky boy is sincere."

Nan Ming didn't say what would happen if he was not sincere. Anyway, if Bai Zhouyun was really not worthy of trust, even if he offended the old man Bai, he would not hesitate.

Moreover, the emperor should never take care of the Bai family's household affairs, as long as he doesn't take the initiative to make trouble for the Bai family.

Everyone is a little jealous of the Bai family, but Nan Ming doesn't care so much. it's about his favorite young son, so he must consider it carefully.

Soon Zhenfeng Pavilion arrived.



PREVIOUS                                                                                                             NEXT

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any suggestions. Let me know 😃