12.24.2021

Rebirth of the Strongest Mental Power In the Interstellar Chapter 19 : Hard Work (2)

Yu Lanfeng pointed at Nan Yu, "I've got the best among the middle-level mental powers. You can take him there, he will help."

He turned to Yuan Qiyang, "You take a look and come to me if there is a problem. Don't waste time."

Yuan Qiyang straightened up, "Yes, Marshal!"

In the army, he couldn't address him as an uncle, otherwise he would be punished.

Nan Yu nodded to the unknown officers in front of him, and followed Yuan Qiyang away. Of course, there was a...

After walking a certain distance, the soldier relaxed, "Hello, what is your name? This is the first time I have seen you."

Nan Yu, "I am Nan Yu. I have always been in Capital Star before."

"So you are Nan Yu. I have heard of you. Everyone discussed whether you would be dug into the army. I didn't expect you to come so soon. It seems rumors about you is pretty accurate."

"Oh by the way, I am the leader of the logistics team of the mental power of this military base,An My. you can call me Captain An."

Nan Yu saw the badge on him, its lieutenant.

"As you can see, I am also an intermediate mental power person. Although in term of ability I am not comparable to you but my experience is quite enough. You will follow my instructions and you will be able to do it. This is very simple. "

"But... you take a look first."

An Mi led them to the bottom floor quickly. Just stepping out of the elevator, they saw three long walkways at right angles. Each walkway was very long, and there was basically no end in sight.

"There are so many rooms here?"

An Mi said, "Yes, now I will take you to familiarize where you will work, so as not to make mistakes later."

An Mi led them to the left hallway. After walking for about two minutes, he pointed to the door on the side, "This is where you will work in the future. I hope you can remember it."

Nan Yu suddenly had a bad feeling.

After An Mi opened the door, he saw that there were about twenty beds inside, and a person bound to every bed.

"As you can see. If they are not tied up, the officers might go violent. Although they can slightly control themselves but..."

Nan Yu frowned. Eighteen of them were in a coma, and the other two had grim faces, as if they experienced pain.

But Nan Yu also knows that if mental power is polluted to a certain degree, it will indeed be like being tortured, and the spirit is tortured not the body. This is the most painful for these soldiers, right?

Nan Yu took a deep breath and his eyes became firm, "Captain An, please teach me what I have to do next."

An Mi felt his seriousness, but was not satisfied. this child would definitely not come to such a military base on the border in the future.

"Then listen carefully. Those who are awake means that they still have a little room for relaxation but these comatose are the first to get rid of their mental pollution. There are machines next to their beds, its shows their spirits, the value of the pollution, the time of the coma, etc. Come here and I will teach you how to use them."

Nan Yu followed him to learn and did not take much time to learn them all.

Yuan Qiyang stood at the door and he left quietly after watching sometime. He did not disturb them, His mission finished here.

Although it is a bit regretful, but there will be time in the future, he doesn't have to rush.



PREVIOUS                                        NEXT 

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any suggestions. Let me know 😃